Contact Client & Media Services
Who is 4040?The 4040 Team is comprised of full-time staff, part-time staff, and student workers. We are responsible for assuring that all information technology requests are logged correctly and resolved quickly. Our areas of expertise include technical support for personal computing devices (laptops, tablets, smartphones, etc.) and providing audio/visual support for university events. Other requests are escallated promptly to other I.T. groups.
4040connect is our automated request-tracking tool. Use it to request help, track the status of your requests, and find answers to common technology questions. Use your Taylor username and password to log on.
4040remote is our remote control tool. It allows us to remotely service your PC, Mac, or Linux-based computer as well as most tablets and smartphones, whether you are on- or off-campus.
- x84040 on-campus
- (765) 998-4040
- (866) 694-1385 toll-free
- http://4040.taylor.edu (these support pages)
- http://4040connect.taylor.edu (automated support portal)
- Walk Up: The IT Tech Xpress Desk on the main level of Zondervan Library
- School Year:
- Mon-Thur: 8:00a - 5:00p, 7:00p - 11:00p
- Fri: 8:00a - 5:00p
- Sat: 11:00a - 5:00p
- Sun: 7:00p - 11:00p
- Mon-Fri: 7:45 am - 4:30 pm
- Closed for Chapel and lunch.